Location and date:
Jaarbeurs Utrecht, Supernova hall 23rd of May, 2016
- Marlies Barends – Artists get to the Next Level by thinking like a Game Designer
- Lisa Brown – Things I learned in AAA that helped me as an Indie
- Jeff Gardiner – Controlling the Crazy: Lessons learned from creating Fallout & The Elder Scrolls
- Mata Haggis – Writing ‘nothing’: storytelling with unsaid words and unreliable narrators
- Lukas Hoenderdos – How to win* the GlobalGameJam three times.
- Steven Honders – Understanding your players; The power of curiosity
- Ard Jacobs – How to: develop and market new hardware independently
- Christopher Jambor – Ten takeaways to achieve a succesfull kickstarter of 100k+
- Jeroen Janssen – Death in Videogames: How to stay dead
- David Jimenez – Dimension Drive Kickstarter Marathon
- Adriaan de Jongh – Community, why care?
- Krzystof Kusak – Developer and Publisher, Is it always a toxic relationship?
- Niels van der Leest & Rik Nieuwdorp – Game Audio for non audio folk!
- Stephen Lindsay – Increase your revenue from IAPs worldwide
- Joe Nash – Don’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, developer!
- Vaida Plankyte – I Really Want To Talk To You But I Don’t Know How So Here, Have A Game
- Olivier Oosterbaan & Adriaan de Jongh – Why should developers have agreements from day one?
- Landon Podbielski – Making Competitive Games Fun For Everyone
- Dan Da Rocha – Breaking Into The Games Industry
- Alex Rose – Game Feel: Perfecting Platformer Physics
- Herdjie Zhou – Development process and how Sky Chasers got more then 1M downloads – was cancelled due to illness
- Alan Zucconi – Yet Another Indie Talk
- Alexandra Belzon – Public relations
- Bob Best – Speakers
- Geert Beuneker – Public relations
- Jordy van Opstal – Speakers
- Marc Smids – Chairman
- Roxanne van Dam – Sponsor & Expo
- Samantha van Dalen – Sponsor & Expo
- Simon Götz – Treasurer
- Indievelopment Award: Frenemies with Defend Your Friend
- Indievelopment Made With Unity Award: